Our clients in SMM
Cat and dog food PRACTIK
Period of cooperation – 1.5 years
- Difficulties with creating ideas for posts;
- Low post reach;
- Insufficient amount of Instagram stories and impressions;
- Former SMM specialists failed to delve into the subject and properly convey the company’s values;
- Difficulties with post-editing.
- We created a monthly content plan according to the company’s goals;
- Tested out various forms of content presentation and determined the optimal format;
- The Instagram activity was increased up to 5-10 stories daily;
- We held a number of team meetings and created a “tone of voice” for the brand’s social media;
- Post writing was transferred to Google Docs, which optimized the process of receiving clients’ remarks and making text adjustments.
- The most popular post reached 100000 organic views having 10000 followers;
- We implemented various mechanisms to promote social activity on Instagram, which increased the number of story impressions by more than 2.5 times;
- Created sections for useful, entertaining and commercial content;
- Systematic giveaways led to organic growth of followers – 2500 on Facebook, 1300 on Instagram;
- Brand mascots were improved and became actively used in posts and stories.
Period of cooperation – 6 months
- Low reach;
- Low audience activity;
- Absence of visual style.
- We developed the number of entertaining sections and mechanisms to expand the reach;
- Designed an exclusive style for the company’s Instagram page;
- Social networks were enriched with a number of collaborations and sponsorship projects.
- The reach has grown by 5 times, the number of comments – by 25!
- We implemented an idea thanks to which a post got 5500 comments in just 3 hours;
- We raffled off gifts from sponsors totaling more than 100,000 UAH.
Period of cooperation – 1 year
- A challenging topic for post writing (software for 3D printing);
- The need to set up targeted advertising to attract people to free training events from the company.
- We studied a lot of information on the subject and held a series of talks with the company’s specialists to ensure the information being provided correctly;
- A target audience for advertising was found and launched before the events.
- We developed a work system for writing technical posts and descriptions of events, which allowed us to publish quality texts in short order;
- Targeted advertising became one of the most effective tools for attracting people to the company’s training events.